- 3 Tablespoons light olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups vegetables (such as bell pepper, asparagus, snap peas or bok choy), 1/2 -1 inch dice
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coconut Curry Simmering
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Cilantro, for garnish
1. Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy straight sided sauté pan over medium-
high heat until it is hot, but not smoking. Pat shrimp dry. Add shrimp to pan and sauté
several minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and slightly firm. Remove
shrimp from pan and set aside.
2. Add 1 Tablespoon oil to pan and heat. Add vegetables and sauté until tender but still
crisp stirring frequently.
3. Add shrimp back to the pan. Add entire jar of Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce. Simmer
5 minutes until dish is hot. Serve over your favorite rice.